Apply on Partner Site
You will be working alongside professionals in one of the most successful and innovative healthcare providers in the country whilst being able to utilize your administrative skills to ensure efficient and effective running of the department/section! The company has been providing health care since 1990's, looking after the well being and mental health needs of patients.
Job role: Administrative Assistant
Location: HMP Elmley, Kent
Salary: £12.75 p/h
Start date: As soon as possible
Contract: Up to 3 months
Industry: NHS Healthcare Sector / Prison Services
37.5hrs and 22hrs
Monday - Friday
08:00 - 16:00
Early finish everyday at 4pm
Accrue holiday pay / rolled up holiday pay
* You will be working alongside many professionals undertaking copy/audio typing and word processing support to the team for the provision of required client related reports, letters, discharge summaries etc, including legal documentation, whilst prioritising workload and meeting deadlines!
* You will be responsible for undertaking administrative duties, e.g. diary management, photocopying, faxing, monitoring stationery/clinical items and ordering as necessary.Implementing and maintaining effective client filing systems, ensuring client records are safe, confidential, up to date and accessible.
* As a core member of the team you will be expected to undertake any administrative procedures required to support the team, e.g. arrange medical staff & practitioner rota's organise meetings.
* You will be dealing with incoming correspondence on a daily basis and taking appropriate action as well as preparing and presenting any statistical returns as necessary.
* You will be the first point of contact for incoming calls and will take accurate, detailed messages as necessary ensuring these are passed on to the appropriate personnel as well as providing and receiving complex and sensitive information.
* You will be proactively communicating with colleagues on workload issues, annual leave arrangements and administration issues.
* You will be using an electronic clinical record system (SystmOne), email, intranet, hence your internet and Microsoft skills will be well utilised!
Please be advised, you will be required to take a standard DBS check
What to do now:
Are you someone with good attention to detail who brings in their own initiative and enjoys working with an enthusiastic team? Please click apply now and send us your CV and we will come back to you as soon as possible!
Not ready to apply yet But want to have a conversation about the role? Email: (url removed) to discuss in confidence!
*Please note: Due to the high volume of applications for this role we may not be able to contact all applicants directly, if you have not heard back from us in 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone
Or check similar jobs