Twenty2 Recruitment and Consultancy are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our small and friendly team. We specialise in recruiting within professional services roles in and around the East Midlands and Staffordshire.
Apply on Partner Site
In this varied and busy role, you will support the entire recruitment process for clients and candidates. Working alongside senior team members, this is an excellent opportunity for someone to take the next step in their career within recruitment.
The ideal candidate will be a confident communicator and have a passion for providing excellent customer service to both the companies that we work with as well as our candidates. You will have strong time-management skills and the ability to multi-task. In turn you will receive full training and mentoring as well as joining a friendly and supportive team, offering hybrid working as standard.
* Responsible for building your network on Clients contacts through business development work.
* Attending networking events and business development related activities.
* Creating job adverts and managing responses.
* Conducting candidate phone calls and all required candidate checks and pre-screens
* Building a database of candidate’s relevant to your market
* Conducting candidate interview preparation via video or in person.
* Liaising with clients to match candidates to vacancies.
* Managing the vacancy life cycle from interview to onboarding stage.
* Attending client meetings and other relevant events.
* Assisting with marketing activity related to recruitment.
* Assist with other administrative tasks in line with the requirements of the team
* Updating the CRM with all relevant communications and notes.
The successful candidate will be/have the following:
* Effective communication skills both written and verbal
* Excellent time management and organisational skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Excellent customer service skills
* Previous experience in a similar role or which can be readily transferred
Or check similar jobs