Apply on Partner Site
Amazon EU Operations Transportation seeks a passionate, results-oriented, Senior Manager to join our European Transportation department in Luxembourg. In this position, you will be responsible for leading a $450MM Cost out portfolio, across all EU Amazon Operations, and will run cross-functional programs to drive savings out of our operations. This critical role, reporting directly to the Vice President of EU Operations – Transportation (GTS), is high impact and high visibility with senior leadership of operations. You must have the experience and capability to create and present documentation for senior executives and align your team’s roadmap with Amazon’s strategic objectives. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential. You should be experienced in working and coordinating efforts across large teams from different organizations.
· A degree in Business, Economics, Logistics, Engineering, Mathematics or similar field
· Previous Transportation or Supply Chain experience, preferably in a similar role, within a high-volume logistics, manufacturing or engineering environment
· Excellent customer service skills and commercial understanding
· Ability to drive complex analysis, and making data driven decisions
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to simplify complex topics for broad audiences.
· Fluent written and spoken English
· Ability to handle multiple competing priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment.
· Master’s level degree or higher preferred.
· Familiarity with operations and supply chain management concepts - forecasting, planning, optimization, logistics - gained through work experience or graduate level education.
· Advanced SQL
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates
Or check similar jobs