Cover Maintenance Engineer – Facilities Maintenance – Bristol /Exeter / Cardiff
Apply on Partner Site
My client is someone who is sustainably growing and are keen to be the leading independent building services maintenance provider in London and the Southeast. They look to create long lasting relationships built on trust not only for their clients but for their employees. The role is Mobile Maintenance Engineer where it will be maintaining a site and making sure that all operations run smoothly from day to day.
The successful candidate would be someone that is able to use their problem-solving skills to any task given to them by the client and that they can use their innovative to solve the problem.
* Complete PPM and Reactive jobs
* Plant room maintenance
* Travel to sights throughout the Bristol, Cardiff and Exeter region
* Complete tasks in a timely manner
* Report to Managers and liaise with staff members
Salaries and Package
* £32,000.00 Per annum
* Monday – Friday
* Room to progress
* City and Guilds Level 2/ NVQ - Electrical Mechanical Fabric
* Smart and presentable
* Strong communication and people skills
* Career driven and looking for progression
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to embark on their next challenge with a well-established facilities maintenance provider.
If you’d like to be considered for this role, please contact Abigail Allchin at
Or check similar jobs