Our Live-in Care Assistants enable adults requiring care or support to remain independent and live in their own homes.
Apply on Partner Site
If you have a caring nature and a desire to help those in your community then this is the job for you!
We have some wonderful clients who needs support living in their own home.
What we offer our Live-in Care Assistants:
* High pay rates - £100 per day - guaranteed hours available.
* Travel is paid at an amazing 40p per mile
* £200 Sign-on bonus
* £300 refer a friend scheme
* Holiday's and flexible working, we can meet your needs either full time, part time, evenings and weekends!
* Pension contributions
* Fully paid for Care Certificate training
* Health And Social Care Diploma / NVQ funding - we have a great links with training providers to support you in furthering your career
* Career progression opportunities
* Xmas and Summer Parties
* And many more fantastic staff benefits including Discount Card with up to 20% off popular retailers
* monthly and annual bonuses!
* Employee of the month, employee of the year bonus
* A 24 hour on call support service
* Issued with full PPE and required equipment to keep you safe at work
Duties will include but are not limited to:
* Motivating Clients to get the most out of their day
* Personal care
* Administering medication
* Assisting Clients with washing and dressing
* Meal preparation
* Taking Clients for appointments or outings
By becoming a Live-in Care Assistant, you are not only supporting people to live a happier and fulfilled life, you will also become an integral part of ensuring their families can have peace of mind knowing that their loved one is in the best hands.
Apply now or call our friendly team to find out more information on (phone number removed)
Or check similar jobs