Installation Electrical Engineer
Apply on Partner Site
Job Title: Site Installation / Electrical Engineer
Reporting To: Service & Installation Teamleader
Responsible For: Facilitating the smooth running of the aftermarket department including all areas of electrical Installation & commissioning of our clients blasting equipment, plus any other associated or similar equipment the company deems applicable and provides suitable training on for the job holder.
Accountable For: Ensuring complete customer satisfaction following the on-time completion of work carried out on behalf of our clients by the install team.
Working With: our clients internal support staff and the external aftermarket sales staff, ensuring that at all times you carry out the role in a professional manner both with external customers and with the internal teams.
1. To contribute to the smooth operation and growth of the aftermarket department to include:-To complete the BOM’s for the electric installation build, including the cable run sketches.To support the aftermarket team with problem solving and identifying suitable solutions to ensure a first-time fix is achieved.To represent the company in discussions with the customer in circumstances where there are technical or contractual problems.In conjunction with Service & Installation Teamleader, to plan their own work schedules to meet project completion dates.
2. To visit customer sites to install & commission the electrical work on blasting equipment as instructed by duly authorised persons, and to ensure the work is completed to the customer’s satisfaction.
1. To provide detailed and accurate cable run sketch, electrical BOM’s and commissioning reports of the customer’s equipment following onsite installation of equipment.
2. Proactively support the our client & OEM sales staff to maximise sales opportunities.
3. To work and support our client in the performance of its business objectives.
4. Key Skill Requirements
5. Comprehensive knowledge of all types of equipment relative to the job holder’s scope of responsibility.
6. Ability to control and manage your workload during work carried out on a customer site
7. Flexibility to work either as an individual or as part of a team.
8. Ability and willingness to work in a demanding environment, which will involve working unsociable hours during the week and/or at week-ends.
9. Willingness to work away from home as required by the company, it is envisaged the role will require you to work away from home for 95% of the time.
10. Ability to communicate with both the internal support staff and the customer to ensure the mutual needs of both business units are met.
11. The ability to efficiently plan and manage working hours in order to produce working schedules that effectively combine existing Installations with future planned installsMulti skilled in electrical / Mechanical Install
12. Electrical / Mechanical / Engineering apprenticeship / background
13. The latest industrial electrical qualification
14. Full UK driving licence
Or check similar jobs