We provide advanced solutions for aquatic restoration & vegetation management offering specialist contracting services for projects in, on or near water where risks are greater in number & impact. Difficult access, sensitive environments as well as our dedication to the health & safety of our workforce dictates that we must provide the highest standard of safe systems of work.
Apply on Partner Site
Your Role & Responsibilities
The purpose of the role is to deliver our projects on time, to budget and in keeping with our SHEQ policies. You will also be required to ensure correct administration of the project and assist the operations Management team in staff engagement, development and leadership.
▪ Lead site set up or support setting site up
▪ Follow drawings to deliver projects
▪ Develop project methodologies (as experience develops)
▪ Attend pre-start meetings
▪ Be professional in the approach to clients/customers
▪ Carry out risk assessment, prepare method statement, emergency planning & prepare job packs for site operations team & suppliers (as experience develops)
▪ Supervise, work with and manage direct workforce, agency operatives, sub-contractors and other on-site activities
▪ Order plant & materials as required for the site, off hire plant as required
▪ Ensure site costs are controlled
▪ Sign off each project using the project booklet on completion with the client
▪ Carry out site activities to the programme/deadlines
Or check similar jobs