ToyDip is on a mission to become the No. 1 online destination for discounted branded toys, games and collectables.
Apply on Partner Site
Launched in 2020, we are one of the fastest-growing online toy stores in the UK, having grown from £0 to £2m+ in gross sales in less than 2-years, serving over 100,000 customers.
ToyDip is a division within Grant & Bowman Ltd, a leading £30m B2B distributor of branded kids’ toys, with offices in London, Los Angeles and Hong Kong.
This role is based at our Leeds warehouse (LS19)
We are looking for a highly motivated E-Commerce Customer Service Assistant who is eager to learn, maintain and build on our excellent online presence.
In this exciting role, you will support our online sales channels by interacting with customers to provide and process information in response to enquiries, concerns, requests about products and online orders as well as offering high levels of customer service at all times.
It’s a great opportunity to join a growing team and business.
Ideally from a similar background, the successful applicant will be experienced in offering excellent customer service, working in a fast-paced environment, and applying great attention to detail.
5 days per week – one weekend day will be worked with possible additional hours as required.
Temporary Contract – full time between 19th September 2022 – 12th January 2023
* Responding promptly to customer enquiries (via email, marketplace & live chat) and resolve any customer complaints/returns
* Process, manage and track customer orders to ensure accuracy, and timely arrival of online orders
* Proactively manage and maintain high customer satisfaction metric scores for our online store and Marketplace Channels (eBay, Amazon, OnBuy).
* Passing customer feedback onto the e-commerce, marketing or sales team to improve and expand our online product range
* Positive, outgoing solution-finder who can multitask
* Able to work as part of a team and as an individual
* Self-motivated with good time management and organisational skills
* Able to communicate effectively
* Excellent verbal written and verbal English
* Basic IT skills with a willingness to learn new database management systems
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
* Previous experience in a customer service role i.e Retail, Trade (Preferred)
* GCSE or equivalent (Desirable)
Salary and Benefits
* £10.00 per hour
* 21 days holiday plus bank holidays pro rata
* Workplace Pension
* Employee assistance programme
* Modern office and canteen space and free parking
* PPE provided
If you would like to work for a well established business with an excellent trading history then we would like to hear from you. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence
Or check similar jobs