Apply on Partner Site
If you are an organised and tenacious individual with a strong administrative background who has delivered roles such as; Sales Administration, Conveyancing Assistant, Sales Progressor within a property business or have a strong admin then we could have the perfect role for you.
Our client is an award-winning UK investment property developer and operator based in city centre Manchester. They sell high-end investment property, predominantly in the Manchester with huge growth plans who can offer candidates their first step into investment property with an exciting and dynamic working environment, alongside exceptional opportunity for personal progression.
In line with their plans for growth they are currently seeking a passionate, organised and committed Property Administrator to work with their UK offices.
You will be responsible for the administrative process for all investor relations activities. Reporting directly to the Head of Investor Properties. Provide excellent customer service, develop, and maintain good working relationships with all investors, third parties and internal teams. To provide cover for the Administrative Accountant when necessary.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Management of email inbox for landlords
* You will possess exceptional organisational qualities and time management skills
* Ensure accuracy of documents and enter into database
* Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to meet the needs of demanding workloads
* Experience in working within an ambitious business that has built a scalable Customer Journey
* Preparing BACS & PDF payment information for the accounts department
* Occasional participation of apartment viewings when necessary
* You are self-motivated and achievement oriented
* Natural ability to bring positive energy and focus to the team
* Upload relevant pricing and costs of works to database
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 DOE
*Due to expected large volume of applications we will, unfortunately not be able to respond to every applicant
Or check similar jobs