Excel, Data Cleansing
Apply on Partner Site
Data Analyst/ Administrator is required by a prestigious financial services organisation based in the heart of the city (hybrid working). This role would ideally suit a recent graduate or someone with equivalent industry experience with strong Excel skills. The purpose of this role is to ensure the integrity of data held within the organisation’s CRM systems (MS Dynamics) including data cleansing, addressing data inconsistencies and removing duplicates. Some experience working with CRM systems and/or SQL would be a bonus.
This is initially a 12-month fixed term contract with the option to extend/ move into a permanent role.
Data validation and maintenance:
* Follow daily, monthly and quarterly data cleansing exercises outlined in the Data Maintenance Strategy, completing set tasks such as de-duplication, merging, etc.
* Address data inconsistencies with Outlook tracking to CRM, and remove de-duplications (e.g. contacts & calendar appointments tracked)
* Work closely with CRM Administrator Lead in the various iterations of data analysis and design improvements to set tasks in order to realise efficiencies
* Continually review/improve data rules to support the integrity of CRM
* Match records with Factset where appropriate in order to build connections with people and companies that we know
Key Skills and Experience:
* Graduate, with exposure and understanding to business applications and databases; self-starter will be considered based on proficiencies and experience
* Experience (or at the very least some exposure) to online data feeds (e.g. Factset)
* Excel and Access - SQL would be a bonus
* Previous experience of Microsoft Dynamics CRM would be a bonus but not essential
* Confident, self-motivator with a proactive approach
* Attention to detail, with common sense and problem-solving approach
* Excellent command of spoken and written English
For a full consultation, send your CV to ARC IT
Or check similar jobs