Do you have 1-2 years Accounts Payable experience? Are you capable of dealing with large volume of invoices and queries? Would you like to work for the biggest coffee producers globally?
Apply on Partner Site
Take responsibility of supplier invoices and credit notes, code and input invoices received onto computer system (Oracle); send to appropriate department for authorisation; chase return of invoices and release for payment when authorised
* Review and verify invoices from suppliers ensuring VAT and Supplier data is correctly applied, Liaise with Core Data Management if necessary, to update details.
* Being inquisitive, proactively investigating purchase invoice queries or discrepancies, and liaising with internal finance team, Business & 3rd parties to resolve them in a timely fashion.
* Chase up outstanding/overdue invoices; request credit notes as necessary; request return of any over payments; check and reconcile supplier's statements.
* Support Cash & Banking Partners with direct debits, standing orders and any payments to reconcile bank transactions and clear down open items from the statements.
* Deal with telephone and email enquiries from both external suppliers and Starbucks partners in a professional manner.
* Work with team lead and operations teams to identify opportunities for purchase order clean up. This will involve collaboration with several Partners from across the Business
This is a 6 month rolling contract offering a competitive day rate. There is scope to extend as well as the opportunity to gain one of the largest brands globally on your CV.
Any questions please get in contact: (url removed)
Or check similar jobs