Apply on Partner Site
Job Role: Appreciate Upholsterer
Wage: £9.50 per hour
Shifts: Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
We are please to be able to offer a great opportunity to someone who is looking for a kick start in a career which leads to a very promising future, our client have opened up this opportunity to teach and educate someone who has no experience in their industry, show them the ropes and get them to a point where they will be left alone to do their own work and be considers a master of their craft.
Our client manufacture some of the most prestigious furniture in north London their whole business is built up of the fact they take pride in their client’s requirements and needs, so the word bespoke really comes into play. They have been established for over 40 years, they are a family run business with generations worth of knowledge and experience.
* Starting out helping in the warehouse helping around the factory and getting to understand what is involved in making a sofa and other furniture.
* Once gained a basic understanding of the industry and job role the candidate will progress on to basic upholstery task such as upholstering dining chairs and cushion filling
* As candidate develops skills further, will be presented the more difficult tasks and will work under one of our master upholsterers until they are capable of working on their own
* For a lot of the time, you will be assisting master upholsterers and learning through watching and assisting
* Over 18 years old
* Basic knowledge of any sort of handson work
* Able to travel into Northwest London everyday
* Can do attitude
* Willingness to learn
* Respectful and polite
If you feel you could be suitable for this position please apply or get in touch, as we would like to find the perfect candidate for this position.
Call or email Mitch at Enfield Pertemps
Or check similar jobs