Octagon Group are working with a UK based company which designs, develops and manufactures a range of cyber and security focussed products. With continued demand for their products and services, the company are now looking to expand their team with the addition of a Systems Test Engineer to their team in Belper, Derbyshire. As a Systems Test Engineer, you will work closely with a talented team of software and hardware focussed engineering professionals, leading the company’s approach to the testing, development, maintenance, and improvement of company products.
Apply on Partner Site
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior or Systems Test Engineer to take the next step in their career whilst working on a host of exciting projects on the company site in Belper, Derbyshire.
Requirements for the Systems Test Engineer role:
* ISTQB foundation qualification
* Experience within multidisciplinary environments, working closely with engineering teams
* Experience in creating test strategies, plans and harnesses
* Previous exposure to defence, network, critical systems or related industry product development and testing
* Strong understanding of root cause analysis and corrective actions
* Exposure to software, system and hardware testing
* Knowledge of network layer protocols
* Knowledge of applied cryptography advantageous
Interested in this System Test Engineer opportunity in Belper, Derbyshire? If so, APPLY NOW.
You can also find out more information or ask any questions you may have on the Principal Test Engineer role in Belper, Derbyshire by calling Luke Mason on (phone number removed)
Or check similar jobs