Junior Product Manager | London/Hybrid | Up to £35,000 + 20% Bonus + Excellent Benefit Package
Apply on Partner Site
A successful FinTech company based in central London is seeking a Junior Product Manager to join their highly entrepreneurial and experienced team. As a Junior Product Manager you’ll be responsible for the creation and evolution of exciting products which meet the needs of their customers and the business.
* Work, with the support of a Senior Product Manager, to deliver new products and features that help us fulfil our mission
* Work closely with partners and internal stakeholders to understand their needs and requirements.
* Develop a detailed knowledge of our users, figuring out which needs we can meet to help deliver our objectives.
* Prioritise requirements so that we deliver the maximum value to our customers and the business
* Facilitate the rapid creation and testing of solutions while working with Product Designers, Developers and other internal stakeholders from across the business
* Guide validated ideas through the build process, supporting the Development and QA teams as they build and test new functionality
* Measure the impact of new features and products.
Key Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
* You are passionate about businesses that deliver social impact, and want to help build a business that delivers a meaningful difference to society.
* You likely have 1-2 years' experience in your career to date. You may have been a Product Manager elsewhere, worked for a high-end consultancy, or you could be a ninja developer looking to make better use of your business skills.
* You are fascinated by products.
* You are very comfortable with numbers. You'll be working on some complex products. Some tidy Excel or SQL skills are essential. Anything else is a bonus.
* You’re an all-rounder rather than a specialist. You enjoy a variety of work - from detailed problem solving and commercial analysis through to interviewing customers and collaborating with colleagues.
To apply for this role please click on the link below and we will be in contact with you as soon as we can to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail.
Scott Ltd is an equal opportunity Recruitment Agency, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating inclusive working environments for all our clients
Or check similar jobs