Based in Crowborough and London my client is a market leader in providing access control and electronic security systems to major global organisations together with SME’s. They have been established for over 30 years, servicing both local and international clients and are part of a major US organisation. They are currently seeking an experienced Office Manager to maintain the efficient and smooth running of 1 office in Crowborough and 2 offices in London, together with a separate warehouse.
Apply on Partner Site
* Facilities management across 4 locations including contract management for utilities
* Organisation of any repairs and maintenance across all locations
* Manage administration of the Regus virtual offices
* Management of the HR, Admin and Fleet personnel
* Assisting with HR duties including onboarding (which includes security screening for all new colleagues), annual reviews, recruitment & training, disciplinary processes
* Ensuring all HR electronic files are kept in order for audit purposes
* Support Fleet vehicle management
* Oversee the purchasing of office stationery, equipment, and marketing material
* Corporate hospitality, Social Responsibility Day, business event planning and organisation
* Overseeing the business Travel bookings and approving invoices
* Responsible for the company credit card payments and approving and releasing payments on behalf of the Accounts Department
* General office management and administration
This is a busy and varied role and would suit an applicant with previous HR/office / facilities management experience and excellent organisational skills coupled with a dynamic and capable manner. You will have a professional and motivated approach with superb communication skills and have the ability to manage a small team effectively.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, local organisation that will offer ongoing opportunities and career growth coupled with a friendly working arena.
* Hours – 37.5 hours per week and can be flexible, either 8.30am – 5.00pm or 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday.
* Salary to £40K DOE
* 25 days holiday
Can all applicants please apply attaching an up to date CV
Or check similar jobs