Our Client a leading Social housing contractor are seeking several new domestic Gas Engineers to join their established repairs, voids, and planned maintenance teams due to several new contract awards with Housing association clients.
Apply on Partner Site
The role is to deliver a high-quality gas servicing, responsive gas repairs and installations in accordance with the current Gas Safety Regulations.
Responsibilities will include servicing and repair works on all gas installations within domestic properties including fires, heating, hot water systems and cookers as well some associated plumbing, Ability to work on your own and also as part of the team to ensure targets are met.
Van and fuel card will be supplied.
It is essential / desirable you have the following criteria:
Experience in gas servicing and repairs on modern gas condensing boilers, you should ideally hold:
* S/NVQ in Domestic Gas Installation
* Maintenance Level 3 or 6013, 6034, 6016, 6006 or City and Guilds 662 or 5980 Pts 1 & 2.
* ACS accreditation in CCN1, CEN1, WAT1 (CENWAT), CPA1, CKR1, HTR1, UVHW
* experience of oil boiler service and repairs both domestic and commercial and/or commercial gas boiler service and repair would be beneficial
* Ideally previous work experience on domestic properties within the social housing environment
* Full driving license
If you would like more information or to apply for this vacancy, please contact us.
TristoneNash is working as an employment business on behalf of a client
Or check similar jobs