Are You an experienced administrator who is fluent in use of ICT including Excel and Microsoft Office?
Apply on Partner Site
Do You have excellent communication skills?
If Your answer is yes, then get the future you want!
Here at Capgemini we are seeking a reliable, meticulous and enthusiastic person to join us as a security administrator based in our Bath office with a potential for some home working.
As a security administrator You will be supporting key people in the business from graduates to Capgemini Engineering Management team, undertaking administrative responsibilities with a focus on personnel Security within a fast-paced secure office environment. This also includes undertaking administrative tasks as directed by the Security Controller & assisting in the implementation of security policies.
Successful candidate must have the ability to be security cleared to SC level (UK National or a resident in UK for 5 years with no prior criminal activity)
* Extensive experience in an Administrator role
* Excellent communication skills
* Fluency in use of ICT including Excel, Microsoft Office
* Ability to problem solve
* Accuracy, attention to detail, discretion
* Team work & ability to prioritise essential
Experience in a Defence organisation or secure office environment & handling PII / sensitive information is beneficial
Tasks/ responsibilities include:
* Maintaining local personnel vetting files, updating and maintaining files in hard copy and electronically
* Logging employee data in vetting spreadsheet (Joiners/Leavers)
* Producing security Verification Records,
* Administering desk booking system for Bath office,
* Producing access passes for new starters
* Liaising with Capgemini Vetting team and other departments to obtain BPSS reports
* Bridge between Projects teams and Capgemini Vetting team, managing expectations for on-boarding timescales
* Assisting Security Controller in coordination of Bath and Bristol Reception teams
The role may develop to include:
* Responsibility for some aspects of physical security of the office. Role may entail key-holder responsibilities.
* Delivering security briefings
* Internal auditing of company processes
Salary is negotiable
If this is a role for you, click apply!
We look forward to hearing from You
Diversity & Inclusion
Capgemini Engineering recognises the benefit that having a diverse workforce brings to our projects. We value applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. In order to support diversity in our hiring process, your application will be anonymised when shared with hiring managers to be reviewed against the position.
As a permanent employee of Capgemini Engineering you will have access to a range of benefits alongside your salary including.
Capgemini Engineering combines, under one brand, a unique set of strengths from across the Capgemini Group: the world leading engineering and R&D services of Altran – acquired by Capgemini in 2020 - and Capgemini's digital manufacturing expertise. With broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software, Capgemini Engineering supports the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. Combined with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry. Capgemini Engineering has more than 52,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, space & defence, and consumer products.
Capgemini Engineering is an integral part of the Capgemini Group, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion
Or check similar jobs