Expereinced Fire Alarm Engineer
Apply on Partner Site
South West London
A London-based Fire company seeks a fire alarm engineer with relevant fire alarm and emergency lighting experience. The daily role would be for small installations, troubleshooting, and routine maintenance of fire alarms, emergency lighting, etc. Experience and well-rounded knowledge in fire alarms and emergency lighting are essential for you to be a successful candidate for this position.
You must be reliable, punctual, hardworking, and have a positive “can do” approach.
• Installation, repairs, upgrades, and commissioning of fire alarm and emergency lighting systems.
• Routine service of fire alarm systems (conventional & addressable)
• Routine service of emergency lights.
• Reactive calls for fault finding.
• Site visits for quotations
You would need the following
• Minimum of 5 year’s experience
• Full clean driving license
• Troubleshooting skills
• Accurate and detailed report writing skills
• Compliance with industry standards (FIA/ NICEIC equivalent courses on fire alarm & emergency lighting)
• Experience working on conventional, addressable, and wireless open protocol fire alarm systems.
In return we offer
• company van + fuel card
• company mobile phone and tablet
• Training plans
• 30-days holidays including bank holidays
Or check similar jobs