We are looking to recruit a Hook Loader/Driver (Class 2) - on a permanent basis. The main purpose of the role will be to drive the HGV Hook Loader around local areas collecting recycling. The successful candidate will be starting on a permanent/direct contract with the client and will also be required to take drugs tests on site at random.
Apply on Partner Site
* Driving the HGV Hook Loader vehicle/RORO (roll on roll off) Tipper, Hook lift.
* Driving around designated routes collecting recycling bins from commercial and industrial clients following a schedule
* Liaising with plant manager with regards to load drop offs and ETOA
* Helping on site in between recycling collections when required
* Must have a class 2 licence, CPP, Driver card
* Experience with the RORO Tipper, hook lift truck is essential
* Previous C driving experience essential, a valid C licence with no more than 6 points
* Driver Card and Driver Qualification Card essential
* Previous driving experience is required.
THE SALARY AND BENEIFTS:
* 48 hours per week:
* Monday – Thursday 6am – 4pm, Friday 6am – 2pm.
* Salary 32,500 per annum (13.18 per hour)
* Permanent contract providing a successful probationary period
Cogent Staffing is an equal opportunities recruiter, and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation, or age
Or check similar jobs