Apply on Partner Site
Job: Care Support worker
Salary: £12 to £28 per hour
Our focus is to support people in their own homes and in the community to ensure quality care
Do you have a passion for care and helping others as a Support worker ? Do you want to work in an environment where you can make a difference working as a Support worker ? Then look no further! Previous successful Carers have come from Retail, Hospitality, and Customer Service backgrounds.
We have a fun and exciting opportunity for you to work in people’s homes as a Support worker providing care, support and companionship.
The role of being a Support worker is extremely rewarding and will have you leaving work with a smile on your face knowing you have truly made a difference.
A minimum of 6 months’ experience working as a support worker in a care setting is desirable
What we offer our Staff:
· Professional training and ongoing career progression
· Competitive Pay Rates between£12.00 & £28.00 per hour
· Flexible pay
· Full time / Part-time hours are available
· Free uniforms
* Full paid holiday entitlement
* Company Pension Contribution
* A fantastic working environment
* Market-leading benefits platform including store and restaurant discounts and much more!
Responsibilities of this role:
* Most importantly share our passion to deliver the best quality care.
* Assist our clients to meet their desired outcomes (, Administration of Medication, Companionship, Personal Care, etc)
* Enjoy working as part of a team of all ages from a wide variety of backgrounds.
* Take pride in recording the support you have offered by keeping accurate records and communicating clearly with your team members.
* Offer an outstanding service that is safe, caring, responsive, effective and well-led
Personal Qualities/Requirements of the role:
* Reliable and enthusiastic team member
* A minimum of 6 months’ experience working in a care setting
* Flexible and adaptable
* Good organisational skills.
* A true caring nature
* A good communicator
* Ability to work flexible shifts including alternate weekends.
Help Wanted – Support workers please apply below
Or check similar jobs