Express Recruitment are proud to be working with a firmly established SaaS consultancy, who are leading providers of cloud-based software solutions on a global scale. As a result of continued growth, our client is seeking a technically proven NetSuite Consultant to join their talented team.
Apply on Partner Site
In return, you will receive a competitive starting salary of up to c£65,000, plus other benefits to include 5% pension, life assurance, hybrid working, internal training programmes, private medical insurance, enhanced paternity leave, and Perkbox discounts.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Work with the wider NetSuite consultancy team to implement the software across multiple businesses
* Customise fields, forms and lists to help tailor the software to the client’s needs
* Conduct personalisation sessions with clients to gain a deeper understanding of their business and its end user requirements
* Design and review software configurations, based on client requirements
* Produce customer focused workflow charts and user stories
* Conduct onboarding training sessions with third party organisations to introduce the software
* Act as a primary contact for all ongoing customer queries or concerns
* Provide accurate quotes to clients based on which package they require
* Maintain aspects of the dashboard and extract data reports ton ensure maximum
* Keep abreast of migrations, integrations and functionality upgrades with the NetSuite software
Skills & Experience
* Proven NetSuite implementation experience
* In depth understanding of SDLC
* Ability to customise software to meet client needs
* Demonstrable proficiency in maintaining NetSuite dashboards in order to pull KPIs and data import reports when need
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
* Confident negotiation and influencing skills
* Up to date knowledge of cloud-based technologies
About Express Recruitment
Express Recruitment has been offering exceptional recruitment solutions across the East Midlands since 1987, “exceeding expectations every time” of over 267,000 candidates.
We supply a diverse range of sectors including Engineering, Technology, Professional Services, Languages, Sales & Marketing, Call Centres, Commercial, Manufacturing, Local Authority, NHS, Education and Voluntary organisations. Find all of our current vacancies on 👉 (url removed)
Not quite found the right role for you yet? Let us do the scrolling for you! Your search for a new role has never been so easy, just fill in our contact form on (url removed) or give us a call on (phone number removed) and we will do the rest for you.
Hours: Full Time
Salary: c£65,000 per annum D.O.E
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Job Type: Permanent
Unfortunately, we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency
Or check similar jobs