Groundworks Foreman – Ipswich, Suffolk
Apply on Partner Site
£200 - £260 per day
Freelance, long-term work
Orwell Consulting are recruiting for a Groundworks Foreman on behalf of a well-established Groundworks company based near Chelmsford, Essex. Our client is a long standing contractor specialising in residential developments and have ongoing projects throughout Essex and Suffolk.
The successful candidate will first be assigned to a site near to Colchester with over 3 years’ worth of work available and the potential of additional phases. This role is ideally suited to a Groundworks Foreman who has experience in providing and supervising groundworks on residential development sites.
To supervise a high quality groundworks team to ensure all jobs are completed to a high spec working closely with Contract Managers and the team to ensure all work is completed on time. Getting involved with the groundworks team when required. Dealing with the Health & Safety paperwork ensuring everyone is complying with the health & safety regulations on site.
* An experienced Groundworker
* Previous experience Supervising groundworks teams
* Must hold CSCS card (Supervisor Card preferred)/CPCS/NPORS
* Must have valid SSSTS/SMSTS certification
* Must be willing to get involved with the groundworks team when required
* Full clean driving licence
* H&S knowledge and certificates
If this vacancy is of interest to you please apply or contact Morgan at Orwell Consulting
Or check similar jobs