Clinical Lead | RGN | RMN | RNLD
Apply on Partner Site
Salary: £19.00 to £19.50 per hour
Contracted Hours: 42 hours
Shift Pattern: Days
Contract type: Permanent
Covid vaccinations: If offered employment, you must produce evidence that you have either commenced or completed the vaccination programme. If not, you must agree to have both vaccinations before your start date. All staff need to be fully vaccinated by Thursday 11th November 2021 or prove medical exemption.
*All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK. *
This is a perfect opportunity to become part of an experienced and compassionate team as a Clinical Lead. This company are recognised as the UKs largest care providers, specialising in care of the elderly and providing the highest quality of care in over 300 homes situated across the United Kingdom.
Working for this leading care provider, you will be instrumental in providing the highest quality of care to this care home located in Glasgow. This nursing home welcomes 72 residents who require residential: nursing and nursing memory care for those living with Dementia, Mental Health Conditions, Learning Disabilities & Old Age. As a Clinical Lead that will mean making sure the level of clinical care we offer goes beyond just professional standards and statutory, regulatory and legal requirements. It will mean providing specialist nursing support and advice, taking responsibility for resident care in the Home Manager’s absence and supervising/coaching colleagues to provide a service that’s unparalleled in its empathy for resident issues.
You will be provided with a structured and thorough induction programmed which will include various training courses. You will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the care home/company. You will also be given to opportunity to access training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills – receiving ongoing support from your manager.
Desirable Skills and Necessary Qualifications as a Clinical Lead:
* Registered Nurse qualified - RGN/RMN/RNLD with a current valid NMC PIN
* Knowledge of CQC and local authority requirements
* Previous experience within a nursing home is desirable but this is not essential
* Possess good judgement, problem-solving and decision-making skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate nature within nursing.
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Possess effective written and verbal communication skills
* Basic IT skills
Benefits working as Clinical Lead:
* Paid NMC PIN renewal - annual registration fee.
* Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times.
* Free DBS / PVG
* Free Uniform
* Pension Scheme
* Indemnity Insurance
* NMC Revalidation Support
* Award winning Learning and Development department based at head office.
* GP Online – around the clock GP consultation
* Colleague discounts – access to over 1600 high street discounts
* Wellbeing – a free of charge access to an independent and confidential employee assistance programme provided by AXA.
* Blue light and Arriva bus discounts
Should you be interested in the position above or would like further information, please contact Optima.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Optima Nursing & Care Services Ltd is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Optima, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM. Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties without your consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent for your details to be held on our database at any time
Or check similar jobs