Job Description – Account Manager
Apply on Partner Site
Salary £24-£28k basic dep on exp + excellent and achievable commission on top
Great company with many perks and benefits!
Tewkesbury area – you must be able to drive
One of our best clients!
Fabulous company to work for with great people!
Opportunities to grow within the business!
Overview of the role
This role is responsible for building and growing successful working relationships with partners to enable upselling and cross-selling of our suite of products.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Managing relationships with existing partners and consultants who recruit in the interim market by using various avenues including calls, emails, social media and meetings and also providing refresher training sessions for consultants and compliance teams
* Growing relationships with existing accounts, by building relationships with consultants and compliance teams not known to the business to find new referrers
* Assisting with the implementation and review of new and existing partners, including setting up trackable URLs, creating guidance sheets, recording process flows and collecting relevant content and ensuring everything is recorded on the system appropriately
* Managing day to day sales process of specific products and educating partners with a view to upselling and cross selling through various avenues
* Working collaboratively with colleagues across the group to increase sales in all product lines
* Creating, implementing and driving incentive campaigns for partners with a view to driving engagement and referrals
* Attending relevant industry events to build network and increase brand awareness in the market
* General administration duties including returning policy documents, managing the voucher process and managing the internal/external relationships
Skills and Experience
* Proven experience of building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
* Strong communication skills
* Be comfortable leading presentations and holding client meetings
* Excellent attention to detail skills
The ideal candidate will be:
* Supportive – able to treat all stakeholders with fairness and respect
* Smart – using knowledge of the business to anticipate needs and offer solutions
* Strong – able to manage multiple stakeholders, with tenacity and attention to detail
Please contact Cat at i2i Recruitment asap to discuss further
Or check similar jobs