Twenty4Seven Education are looking for a full-time Special Education Needs (SEN) Teaching Assistant with experience to work with pupils who have learning difficulties, behavioural problems or physical/sensory disabilities. You will need to have a sense of humour, a good imagination, creativity and a positive approach to problem solving.
Apply on Partner Site
With guidance from teaching staff, you will work as part of the class team to implement all aspects of the students’ educational programme and will play an important role in safeguarding the students’ health and safety.
For all posts we look for candidates who are mature, warm, creative and open to learning with a patient and caring attitude to deal sensitively with vulnerable children.
Being an SEN TA is both challenging and rewarding and the role is likely to vary hugely on a day-to-day basis. The tasks which a SEN TA carries out can include:
* Assist teacher with learning activities and ensuring health and safety and safe working environment to enable pupils to meet their learning targets.
* Preparing materials, equipment and lessons
* Assessing the individual learning needs of pupils
* Evaluating and reporting pupils’ progress to teachers, carers, healthcare professionals and anybody else who helps them
* Positively managing challenging behaviour and dealing with difficult situations
If this looks like the role for you, get in touch now and apply
Or check similar jobs