Apply on Partner Site
Trant Engineering are seeking a Commissioning Advisor to be based at our Head Office in Southampton
Trant Engineering are a hugely successful Civil Engineering Contractor delivering high quality EPC engineering and construction services throughout the UK and overseas.
We are a multi-discipline company working in the sectors of Water, Energy, Process, Nuclear & Oil & Gas.
With over 800 employees and an extremely healthy forward order book with a projected turnover of £180m this year, it is an exciting time to join the business.
We are seeking to recruit a Commissioning Advisor, ideally with a water & process background, to join our team in Southampton. The Commissioning Advisor will work as part of a multi-disciplined team, responsible for all aspects of the Trant Commissioning processes and procedures.
Reporting to the Commissioning Manager, duties of the Commissioning Advisor include but are not limited to;
* The preparation of commissioning documentation, including overall commissioning plans and manuals incorporating
* Inspection and test plans (ITP)
* Equipment checksheets
* Test record sheets
* Third party documentation FAT and SAT documents
* Commissioning risk assessments and method statements
* Compliance risk assessments and method statements
* Reviewing and commenting on commissioning & compliance risk assessments and method statements from several sources.
* Assist with the development of, review and comment on:
* URS & FDS documents
* Operating & Maintenance instructions
* Assist design development by feedback to the design function both of successful and less successful aspects of plant design and function
* Preparation and delivery of presentations about commissioning and training, both to internal and external groups
* Development, preparation and delivery of training of Client and other personnel in preparation for handover
Preferred background of the Commissioning Advisor
* Ideally Applicants will have a background in water & process
* Professional experience working with commissioning and construction organisations
* Competitive salary
* 24 days holiday (increasing with service) + bank holidays
* Free onsite parking
* Company Pension Scheme
* Employee Assistance Program
* Bike to Work Scheme
Trant Engineering Limited is committed to equal opportunities for all and we do not discriminate on the grounds of race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, gender, disability or age.
Please apply now if this is of interest
*Please note, due to the volume of applications we are not always able to contact each applicant individually. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days of application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion
Or check similar jobs