Engenda Group provide Professional Engineering Solutions to a range of companies, primarily in the Process Sector Industries: Chemical; Oil & Gas; and Pharmaceutical Industries. The EPC division (formally Clark Eriksson Associates) provide Engineering Consultancy services in Project Management, Construction Management, Process Engineering, & Engineering Design for: Instrument, Electrical, Mechanical, Piping, Civil and Structural.
Apply on Partner Site
Engenda group has formed through careful and selective acquisition which combined with our impressive organic growth puts Engenda Group on target to become a market leader in the delivery of outsources engineering services to multiple market sectors across the UK and Europe. We are ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 accredited plus we hold ROSPA Gold Award and Safe contractor accreditation. Our reputation is built on delivering high quality, technically advanced and accurate, educationally specified equipment and facilities on time and on budget.
Position: Instrument and Control Engineer
Due to continued growth across the group, we are looking for an experienced Senior Instrument and Control Engineer to join our Engineering and Design team
This role will be based prodemently in our new, state of the art offices near Bradford, supporting a large EPC/EPCM framework agreement in the local area.
* Work on a wide range of E&I projects across the site
* Act as the local technical expert for Instrumentation
* Conduct site visits to review legacy engineering
* Coordinate with other members of the project and engineering team
* Strong level of experience in engineering and design (including datasheets, specifications, I/O lists)
* Site support experience (including FAT.SAT)
* Proven level of preliminary design (concept through to basis of design experience)
* TUV accrediation prefered - but not essential
On a permanent basis, we offer 33 days holiday, enhanced overtime pay, hybrid working, free parking and other onsite facilities.
You can apply through the website or contact me directly for more information.
Contractor in the local area? We are also open to discuss similar work scopes with contractors working Outside IR35
Or check similar jobs