Field Service Engineer
Apply on Partner Site
Salary £14.17ph Negotiable
Job type: Full time Flexitime
Due to expansion, our client EPM Environmental Project Management are seeking an field service engineer travelling nationwide on regular basis. The role will require attending customer sites for onsite calibrations, emissions monitoring, breakdown support, installing new equipment. The right candidate will have a keen interest in Electrical/ electronics and be looking to develop their knowledge in a specialised environmental sector.
What the job entails:
* Calibration of LEL solvent monitoring systems (nationwide) on regular and scheduled basis.
* VOC Emissions monitoring from the exhaust stacks.
* Conducting troubleshooting and completing repairs on customer premises.
* Installation & commissioning LEL monitoring systems
* To attend meetings and Training Courses internally or externally where required.
* The job involves early starts as site visits are done countrywide.
* Have Evidence of right to work in the UK
* Hold a full, clean UK driving licence
* Be prepared to spend periods away and have a flexible approach to overtime
* Capable of working un-supervised and ultimately to organise and undertake their own project work.
* Comply with health and safety regulations and legislation.
* Communicate and adopt safe systems of work (RAMS)
* Qualified in electrical or electronic discipline
* Formal education qualifications are less relevant, what is of more interest is the breadth and understanding of panels and their application in the field. This position would suit an existing panel man or maintenance engineer
* Competitive Salary.
* A minimum of 4 weeks holiday, rising by one day per year to 5 weeks.
* Contribution to your own or statutory pension scheme.
* Sick pay
* Flexible working hours (Monday – Friday)
This position is available immediately
Or check similar jobs