New Pay rates from 28th August 2022 in this locationJoin the action backstage.
Apply on Partner Site
Your new team welcomes you.
Role & Shifts
We offer a variety of shift patterns – days, nights, full time and part time, so there’s always something to suit you.
You don't need previous experience, you’ll get on the job training.
What you will get:
- Competitive pay
- A safe, modern and organized workplace
- 10% discount on both Amazon shipped and sold online products whilst you are in the role
- Free hot drinks, affordable meals and multiple break areas.
- You can read more about your Amazon benefits .
You might be carrying out any of the following tasks:
• Receiving, picking, packing, sorting, stowing products or parcels.
• After training and medical checks, in specific locations you may also: Work in person up platforms using forklifts, pump trucks and power pallets
• For more information on our warehouse roles visit and
• Amazon may place you on either of these roles based on location and shift availability.
Skills you need:
• Your safety comes first. You must be able to follow safety, quality and production standards
• You may stand and walk for the majority of your shift
• You may need to be able to lift (products up to 23kg), bend, twist, kneel and crouch
• You may be required to handle a full range of Amazon products, including alcohol, pork, beef and other animal products.
Our application process is quick and easy, and you don’t need a CV.
For more information on the application process click .
Those who receive a job offer will need to undertake a background check before they join our team at Amazon.
Diversity and Inclusivity
Our inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best results for our customers. If you have a disability and need an adjustment during the application and hiring process, including support for the interview or onboarding process, please contact the Applicant-Candidate Accommodation Team (ACAT), Monday through Friday from 7:00 am GMT - 4:00 pm GMT. If calling directly from the United Kingdom, please dial (phone number removed). If calling from Ireland, please dial (phone number removed). You may also contact us if you might need an adjustment in your new role and would like to initiate a request prior to starting your Day 1.
Need help to apply?
(phone number removed) (freephone) ＠ (url removed)
Amazon does not provide immigration sponsorship or support for this role.
We know that you care how we use information about you and we value your trust in us to do that carefully. Please read our EU Candidate to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
By clicking "Apply" you accept that you have read the job description and that you understand the basic requirements of the job
Or check similar jobs