We are looking for hard working, committed keen individuals who will be dedicated and capable of displaying 100% reliability. The role will be based at an outstanding print and distribution organisation.
Apply on Partner Site
Hours of works will be:
Monday - Friday
During Training: 8:30am – 5:30pm or 1pm / 10am
After Training: 6am – 2pm / 2pm – 10pm.
The duties of the role will include:
· The ability to operate and abide by the Company Health and Safety Policy at all times and adhere to the company Information Security Management System.
· Ensure the production area is maintained in a clean, safe and tidy state, this includes the safe disposal of waste material.
· Responsible for the quality of product produced and highlight any non-conforming product or issues as soon as possible.
· Responsible for the efficient use of the correct production materials and equipment.
· Responsible for achieving production targets and minimising downtime and be responsible for the accurate recording of information on fault reports where appropriate.
· Must be willing to be cross trained and be willing to move to other areas when needed.
Other qualities that are essential:
· Basic level of literacy and numeracy
· Basic problem solving skills
· Basic computer literacy
· High energy levels
Other qualities that are desirable
· Previous machine operator experience
· Previous experience of working in a fast paced production environment · Previous experience of shift working preferred.
· Basic level of mechanical aptitude preferred
The position of Production Operator is an entry level position and this will be a TEMP – PERM role.
The hourly rate will be £12 per hour and will be paid on a weekly basis
Or check similar jobs