Full Time 37 hours per week
Apply on Partner Site
Peninsula Pensions administer the Local Government Pension Scheme for over 400 employers in Devon and Somerset, including Devon and Somerset County Council. The employers who belong to the scheme cover a broad spectrum of local government employment, including Unitary, District, Town and Parish Councils, Education establishments and other admitted bodies. We also administer the pension schemes for employees of Avon and Somerset Police and Gloucestershire Fire & Rescue Service.
The role of the Pensions Assistant is to provide a full and comprehensive pension administration service to scheme members and employers. The Pensions Assistant works as part of a team, with the responsibility to calculate, pay, adjust, and notify both scheme members and any relevant third parties, on all aspects relating to pension benefits, using on-line computer systems, whilst adhering to legislation outlined in the regulations that govern the public sector pension schemes under administration.
* We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
* DCC embraces the positive benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to providing an environment that is inclusive and safe. We welcome applications from people who share our commitment to stop discrimination, challenge inequality and promote diversity across Devon. More information can be found on our Equality and Diversity webpages.
* The Council offers flexible working arrangements in terms of when and where people work e.g. hybrid working, part-time, condensed hours etc.
* This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
* Personal data we collect from you will be processed in accordance with the Applicant privacy notice
* Happy to Talk Flexible Working.
* For more information about Working for Devon please visitour Working for Devon page.
Interview Date: Mid to Late October
Or check similar jobs