Quality & Design Engineer
Apply on Partner Site
Forte Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quality & Design Engineer, the role would be working with one of our busy manufacturing clients based in Basingstoke
SALARY - £38,000 to £44,000
HOURS - 8am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday
About the role:
Within this role you will be responsible for all quality control aspects within the manufacturing environment, there will also be an element of product design & development. In addition, as part of this role, you will be heavily involved with ISO compliance, legislation and quality assurance.
Duties Will Include:
* Managing all aspects of Quality control & Quality Assurance, including reporting, problem solving and initiating corrective and preventive actions.
* Hands on Product design and existing product development.
* Understanding up to date ISO compliance and technical legislation.
* Liaising with national and international customers.
* Control and maintain CAD library.
* Preparing technical documentation.
* Manage & Maintain ISO9001 process and procedures.
* Some international travel may be required.
Essential Candidate Skills:
* Fully conversant in all quality & ISO practices & procedures.
* Knowledge of Injection moulding, Moulding tools, Aluminium coatings, Electrical parts & circuits.
* CAD proficient.
* Ability to understand and prepare technical drawings.
* Positive, pro-active and able to work on own initiative.
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
* Able to manage multiple tasks in an efficient and controlled manner.
* Able to follow company’s processes and procedures.
* Detailed-oriented and prioritise effectively and meet deadlines.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Organised, methodical and numerate.
What’s on offer:
* A competitive salary - £38,000 to £44,000pa.
* Company pension.
* Health care.
* 33 days holiday, including bank holidays.
* Outstanding training and development opportunities.
* Busy and fast paced working environment.
* On-site parking.
This role is offer on a full-time / permanent contract.
For further information please contact Claire at Forte Recruitment Solutions.
Forte Recruitment Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of our end customer
Or check similar jobs