Do you have the passion and positivity to make a difference to the lives of people living within a Supported Living setting?
Apply on Partner Site
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Night Support Worker to join our team based in Brierley Hilll. You will join us on a full time basis 35 hours, in return for a competitive salary of £9.90 per hour.
Black Country Care is the health and care division of Black Country Housing Group. Within Black Country Care we have a Supported Living Service that is made up of four services within Dudley and Wolverhampton, these services provide support to adults with learning difficulties and complex needs in their own environment.
In return for joining us as our Support Worker we can offer a range of benefits including:
- £9.90 per hour
- Weekend enhancements
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- We offer a wide variety of Health and Wellbeing benefits,
- Enhanced bank holiday pay
- Free enhanced DBS
We are currently recruiting for Night Support Workers who can deliver a person centred approach to care whilst promoting independence.
The main purpose of the role is to:
- Support customers with a range of activities such as cleaning, cooking, supporting within the community,
- Support with attending appointments, assistance with medication and personal care along with activities in their homes.
Skills and Experience required if you want to become our Support Worker:
- Experience of working with learning disabilities and complex needs would be beneficial, but is not essential, as training will be provided.
- A full UK driving licence will be required for this role
- Must be able to work bank holidays and weekends
- You will work on a rota basis, and will need to be flexible, as some of our customers require support throughout the day and night
- The post holder will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure check and a six month probation period
- All staff will expected to follow our 4 values – Integrity, Positivity, Quality and Respect
If you would like to join us as our Night Support Worker please click ‘Apply’ now, we’d love to hear from you!
At BCHG we are proud to be an inclusive organisation and we are committed to equal opportunity and encouraged applications from candidates regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships."
Reasonable adjustments will be made available should you be invited to interview
Or check similar jobs