Aftersales service & parts Coordinator - Heavy Plant
Apply on Partner Site
Are you a plant fitter or a electro / mechanical engineer interested in getting off the tools? Are you looking for more regular working hours? Would an office based customer focus role suit you better? Are career progression and development important to you? Yes?... We would like to hear from you… Keep reading.
Our client are an award winning family run organisation and also one of Europe’s leading heavy plant & lifting equipment suppliers. They have been trading and operating for almost 3 decades and have achieved year on year success and organic growth. They are passionate about delivering great service and products and are now looking to hire an enthusiastic & positive Aftersales service and parts coordinator with a can do attitude to join their busy team in Aylesbury and help support their growing, loyal customer base.
* You will provide after sales customer service & manage delivery of parts
* You will handle customers queries related to parts & technical matters
* You will have a clear understanding of key parts, technical manuals and drawings
* You will handle customer complaints & schedule work for Engineers where required
* You will develop and build relationships with customer and aim to improve the after sales customer service procedures
* You will coordinate and manage customer payments, invoicing & warranty returns.
* You will liaise and support across most departments.
* A proven track record in a manufacturing or Engineering environment
* A proven track record in customer service / aftersales
* A proven track record managing systems related to Auto / Machine parts
* Working knowledge of SAP(Desirable)
* Working knowledge of Microsoft office packages
* Possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently, take initiative and build relationships.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Excellent time management and organisational skills are a must
* Salary - £40k DOE
* On-going career progression
* Industry leading on-going training and development
* On-site parking
* Good progressive company & positive upbeat team
* Working hours: Mon-Fri, 8:30 – 17:30
If this role interests you and you would like to join a modern progressive environment that rewards their team and offers unparalleled training & development then apply now as positions will be filled soon. For more details contact Shimlan Choudhury @Teknikal
REFER A FRIEND AND GET UP-TO £200! Call me to find out how it works
Or check similar jobs