Trade Sales Administrator
Apply on Partner Site
* Do you have strong administration and customer service skills and want to work with a great team?
* Are you forward thinking, self motivated with outstanding attention to detail?
* Are you looking to work with a local, award-winning company?
ER Recruitment are excited to be working with our client, an imaginative, forward-thinking manufacturer based in Leicester. They are a family-owned company who have won several awards for their stylish designs.
They are now seeking a Trade Sales Administrator who will be crucial to the team, providing outstanding customer service and great administrative skills.
Role & Responsibilities of the Trade Sales Administrator:
* Receive enquiries that come into the Trade Sales department and liaise with other departments on complaints after initial handling
* Manage the order processing of re-makes.
* Schedule and make follow up calls for customers to provide updates on products.
* Manage the live database keeping all information up to date, constantly following up projects and receiving latest updates.
About You as the Trade Sales Administrator:
* Must have great customer service experience, not afraid to pick up the phone and communicate with customers
* Positive attitude
* Good communication skills
* Team player/work on own initiative
* Strong admin experience (data input, scan and copy documents)
* Good IT skills
* Attention to detail
* Quick learner
* Person who can think outside the box
* Person who will enjoy dynamic role and will work well in busy environment
* Perform work related tasks when requested from the Managers/Directors
* Adhere to relevant health and safety laws and policies
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for ER Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.
While we aim to get back to all applicants, if you do not receive a response within 7 working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We look forward to helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career, please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you
Or check similar jobs