Apply on Partner Site
I am currently recruiting for a Facilities Manager to join the team located in Slough overseeing the provision of maintenance services across the contract. Ensuring the organisation is running as well as it possibly can, with a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of the business and customer. Responsible for monitoring and analysing the current service provision to check its effectiveness and working out a strategy for continual improvement as necessary.
You will liaise with other team members, interact with managers of different areas of the organisation, present findings to stakeholders and higher management, carry out gap analysis of operational deliverables, tracking and measuring performance. The role is pivotal to success and growth of businesses/services.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a leading FM service provider in the UK that leads the market within FM, who invests in their employees and their careers. Paying a great salary of 40k, this is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual who wants to join a fantastic company, who lead the market within FM service Provision.
* Ensuring the efficient and effective operation for the maintenance and repair of the sites mechanical and electrical equipment along with the building fabric.
* Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency for the delivery of services
* Coordinate and schedule reactive and planned preventative maintenance tasks ensuring optimum levels of service delivery are being achieved.
* Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance is carried out in line with task schedules and in line with SLA’s and KPI’s
* Sub-Contractor procurement and appointment
* Management of Specialist Service Contractors, including Induction, schedule adherence and response to remedial actions
* Monitor performance and ensure service delivery meets and exceeds client’s expectations aligned to SLA’s and KPI’s
* Financial management and planning, reviewing budgets and managing cost inclusive of internal and external invoicing
* Support the Account Manager in producing Contract Review Packs for both internal and external reporting
* Regularly monitor and audit Quality documentation to ensure compliance with standards.
* Ensure that all company standard policies and procedures are understood and adhered to.
* Ensuring a customer focus within all areas of operational activities, and that effective relationships are maintained with key client contacts.
* Any other reporting as requested by Account Manager, Account Director, Business Unit or Divisional Management
* Reporting and accountable to the Account Manager
* Accountable day-to-day to the relevant client contacts
• Use specialist knowledge and experience to drive improvements in performance health & safety and site standards
• Support improvement plans and take ownership of raising standards through the direct management of resources
• Fully comprehend the financial and commercial detail of contracts to ensure optimal performance and risk management
• Share knowledge and best practice across the company
• Act in a professional and courteous manner to staff, peers, line management and customers
• Strong customer focus, taking a positive approach to the Company ethos of continual improvement.
• Self-motivated, reliable, and professional at all times, able to exercise an attention to detail which will be paramount to delivering the required job performance levels.
• Experienced in time management in order that all tasks are correctly prioritised with skills in working to strict deadlines.
• A strong communicator who will build positive relationships at various levels both internally and externally.
• Manage performance in a pro-active manner on a regular basis
If you are interested in this opportunity or you may know anyone who would be, please call on (phone number removed)
Or check similar jobs