Time Appointments are working closely with an multi award winning systems solution provider based in Ipswich, due to expansion they are looking to grow their development team and bring onboard a Systems Analyst.
Apply on Partner Site
* Gather software requirements for new features and updates on existing software functions
* Analyse and develop requirement via liaison with external users and independent research
* Document Requirements by creating detailed requirement specifications and supporting materials
* Liaise with developers to asses’ options and resolve issues
* Manage change requests and asses impacts on exiting features
* Build an expertise in key areas of software and become an expert on particular features
* 2 years experience in a Systems/IT analyst role
* Experience writing detailed requirement specifications
* Strong understanding of IT and software development life cycle
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Ability to lead change and communicate effectively between peers
* Ability to own projects and deliver results.
* Experience in a Financial services industry
* 9-5 Monday to Friday.
* Hybrid working available.
* Work Social events
* Yearly pay reviews
* Life assurance 4x
* 33 days holiday
* 10% Employee Pension
Or check similar jobs