We're looking for a talented Kitchen Porter to work for our client.
Apply on Partner Site
If you can demonstrate working as part of a team in a fast pace environment, then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Please note: This is initially a temporary, part-time role working 20-40 hours per week, but there is the potential for the role to become permanent in the future. In this position you'll be needed to work at weekends and work shifts in unsociable hours. Full details of how this will work will be revealed at interview.
As the Event Kitchen Porter you will be primarily responsible for Kitchen Porter responsibilities include washing pots and pans, keeping floors clean, sanitizing food preparation areas and occasionally helping with food prep work. If you think you'll enjoy the buzz of a busy kitchen, we'd like to meet you.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Deep cleaning as directed, achieving high levels of hygiene and cleanliness
- Keeping the kitchen clean and tidy
- Vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, emptying bins and other tasks as required
To be considered for the Event Kitchen Porter role you'll need to be able to demonstrate working as part of a team in a fast pace environment.
In addition, you'll need the following:
- Good communication skills
- Good work ethic
- Consistently punctual for all scheduled shifts
- Must be able to work as part of a team and also lone working
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
- Able to carry weight
- Keen and have a "can do attitude"
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as either a Kitchen Assistant or as a Logistics Porter.
Basic salary: Up to £10-£11 per hour
Overtime: You'll also have the opportunity to earn overtime in this role
Benefits: Getting to work in UK's biggest events and transport provided from the office
They are a leading events company, and as a business they've been around since 1999.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Want to work as part of a strong team
- Have built their entire business around an employee-centric viewpoint
- Have good opportunities
- Get the opportunity to find full time work
Interested? If you think you're right for this Event Kitchen Porter role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews
Or check similar jobs