Administrator to work on construction project at the Sellafield Site. 12 month Project.
Apply on Partner Site
• Forecasting team’s movements for the weekly attendance look ahead reports
• Daily and weekly summary of office numbers and Blue Collar operatives summarising the approval percentage, blue collar resources and workforce average for senior managers.
• Assisting with Pass Applications, pass renewals and clearance requirements.
• General Admin duties – Minutes of meetings/typing/photocopying & scanning.
• Assist with Room booking internal and external for the project.
• Assist with Travel bookings using the travel booking system.
• Reception cover when required.•
• Highly motivated, Honest Reliable and Professional Person.
• Excellent Communication Skills and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work independently as well as in a team.
• Organised with excellent timekeeping skills.
• Computer Literate.
Essential Requirement Security cleared or ability to upgrade from BPSS
Microsoft packages. Excel spreadsheets experience
Millbank Holdings Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons who are eligible to live and work in the UK. Millbank is proud to be a member of the ‘Disability Confident Scheme’. Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business
Or check similar jobs