Job Title: EUC Desktop Engineer – 37.5 hours per week
Apply on Partner Site
Trust Location: Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust
Placement Location: Amersham, Stoke Mandeville and High Wycombe
Would you like to be part of a team that works well together, always there to help each other? If you answered yes, the Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust would love to hear from you
About the Trust
Buckinghamshire Healthcare Trust provides acute, community and specialist healthcare services to patients across the county of Buckinghamshire, and neighbouring areas. We have over 6,000 highly trained doctors, nurses, midwives, health visitors, therapists, healthcare scientists and other support staff caring for more than half a million patients every year. Our patients are at the heart of everything that we do, and our aim is to provide safe and compassionate care, every time. Our focus is on providing right care, right place, right time, first time and everything we do is aimed at delivering high-quality care when and where our patients need it.
What you’ll be responsible for:
* Drive high levels of customer service and satisfaction.
* Manage Incidents and Service Requests assigned via the Service Desk toolset, ensuring SLA and KPI compliance.
* Provide effective Problem management through trend analysis and investigation and provide remote and hands-on support for all end user computing software and devices employed by the Trust.
* Build, install, troubleshoot and repair software and hardware issues related to desktop/laptop and mobile devices.
* Provide technical support for the Trust’s healthcare applications.
The role will involve, but not be limited to you performing the above.
You’ll learn the following whilst working at the Trust Obtain from Hiring Manager/the Trust –
* An in depth understanding of the roles and responsibilities involved in working within the NHS
* Knowledge of the systems used, to effectively complete your role to the highest standard at all times
* A sense of teamwork, gained through working alongside and supporting colleagues from all levels, within the organisation
You’ll have the following qualification/experience:
* Advanced knowledge of windows 10 deployment, administration, and troubleshooting
* Support and troubleshooting of desktop/laptop hardware and peripheral devices (inc. Printers).
* Experience of working in an ITIL based environment and experience of 2nd Line support
* Must have a car – will be travelling between hospitals – Stoke Mandeville, High Wycombe, Amersham
*Depending on the Trust, you may require variable additional certification and skills.
As a member of NHS Professionals, you have fantastic benefits:
* Competitive pay rates – work this week, get paid next week
* Essential support when you need it – 24/7 365 days –Call us anytime
* First choice of shifts or placements at your Trust– access before they are made available to agency
* Multi locational – opportunity to work at various trusts
* Manage your shifts and timesheets on the go– access your “My Bank” shift portal anywhere, anytime online or through your smartphone
* Varied working options to suit your lifestyle– Join once, get first choice on suitable new placements as soon as you finish your previous role
* Training and development opportunities– Keep up with the essentials and more
* Build holiday allowance for every shift you work– your work life balance is important to us
* Stakeholder pension scheme available– a flexible future for you and yours
Who are NHS Professionals?
We specialise in putting people in places to care. Every year we help thousands of dedicated candidates and highly skilled NHS workers enjoy better career opportunities, access to more shifts and a healthier work-life balance, giving more choice and control to our members.
As an equal opportunities' organisation, NHSP is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective Bank members and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender reassignment, or marriage and civil partnership. We believe there is a strong case for the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion agenda and we strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a range of backgrounds to apply.
By joining us you can look forward to a choice of flexible Bank shifts across any of our client Trusts in England, as well as the ability to develop professionally and gain experience in several wards or areas.
Please note, you will be contacted by email throughout the recruitment process, so please check your emails, including your junk/spam regularly. We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
NHS Professionals manage your data, please see our Privacy Notice on our website
Or check similar jobs