GBR Recruitment are working with a major FMCG manufacturing client, recruiting for an experienced IT Application Support Analyst within the Product Lifecycle Management function within the Slough site.
Apply on Partner Site
As a PLM Application Support Analyst, you will ensure the PLM software solutions (Product Life-cycle Management software) support meets the strategic and process needs of the business with specific focus on Materials and Recipe Management.
Experience Required to be Considered:
* Knowledge of Food manufacturing processes and previous food industry experience, primarily from Process/Specification Technologist type roles in an FMCG company
* Interest and ability in using Information systems. Ensure delivery of PLM Support Requests are managed in an efficient and timely way and in accordance with the Group Support Procedure
PLM Support Duties:
* Contributing to and ensuring that the PLM support and change management is delivered effectively within the analyst's area of responsibility and expectations are managed
* Providing First level support,analyse and perform an initial investigation
* Providing Second Line support through to completion
* Escalating issues to the Analyst/Developer, Business Analyst and Head of CoE, where appropriate
* Facilitating the delivery of PLM IT services, application development and support (3rd Parties)
* Optimising the support delivery with the third party service provider
* Effectively manage the relationships between the business, IT and other third party suppliers
* Driving continued improvement and use of the Intersnack PLM software investment.
* Ensuring technology both supports reliable daily execution and is a driver of change.
Amazing company to work for with unrivalled Employee Benefits.
Immediate start for the right applicant
Or check similar jobs