Forte Recruitment are currently looking for a warehouse operative in the Basingstoke area.
Apply on Partner Site
Reporting to the Operations supervisor, in this role the successful Warehouse Operatives will be responsible for helping to overseeing all goods in / out and warehouse operations.
Current Salary - £9.50 minimum
Hours of work – Afternoon shifts available.
What are we looking for?
Forte are currently looking for Warehouse Operatives with the following attributes:
* Someone with a ‘can do’ attitude and willingness to learn.
* Ability to work in a busy environment.
* Prepared to take training if required.
* Ability to work independently and in a team.
* Hard-working and takes pride in what they provide the company
* Physically fit – Ability to be working on your feet all day.
* Heavy lifting will be required.
* Attention to detail.
* Good communication skills and problem solving.
* Flexibility in working patterns.
* Warehouse experience desired but not essential.
What to expect in the role?
The successful Warehouse Operatives will be required to undertake the following duties:
* Assist in all goods in / out & warehouse functions
* Pick and pack orders ready for delivery / collection
* Locate orders for customers in a professional and timely manner
* Loading lorries ready to deliveries to be made the following day
* Receiving deliveries and ensure goods are stored away safely
* Replenish warehouse stock in readiness for the following shift
* Carry out routine stock checks
* Ensure all areas are kept clean and tidy at all times
* Conduct routine equipment checks on FLT’S
* Help manage and oversee stock levels & notify manager when stock is low
* Cover teams members roles during times of absence (holiday/sickness)
* Undertake all warehouse, good in /out duties as and when required
* Heavy lifting will be required within this role
Benefits of the role -
In return our client is offering the successful Warehouse & Yard Operatives the following package:
- Up to £25,000 per year, plus bonuses
- Weekly payments
- Company pension
- 21 Days holiday per year, plus bank holidays off
- On-site parking
- Full training and development
This role could be offered as a full time, permanent opportunity for the successful applicant!
For further information please contact Claire or Charlii at Forte Recruitment Solutions.
Forte Recruitment Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of our end customer
Or check similar jobs