Are you committed to providing excellent Customer Service?
Apply on Partner Site
Are you a team player?
Can you work 1 in 3 Saturday's?
If you feel that you possess a strong attention to detail, have an excellent telephone manner and great interpersonal skills then this could be the job for you!
My client, one of Kent's leading Insurance brokers, are seeking a Customer Service Advisor to join their busy department. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Providing a focused and friendly service to all Customers.
* Handling a range of enquiries from customers by telephone and email.
* Processing incoming and dispatching outgoing mail.
* Scanning incoming documentation and actioning or distributing appropriately.
* Maintaining secure and accurate filing systems.
* Maintaining an acceptable level of product knowledge by keeping up to date with product developments.
All applicants must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and be well organised.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for an office based role.
Other company benefits include:
* Ongoing training and development as you work towards a CII Diploma in Insurance
* Success celebrations and rewards including company nights out
* Weekly snack deliveries
* Free on-site parking.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays 9am-2pm.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to join a vibrant team and progress within a fast-paced sales environment.
To apply please send your CV or call the office for further details
Or check similar jobs