AWS Cloud Engineer
Apply on Partner Site
Our client, a market leader and high growth innovative digital forensics company, is seeking a Cloud Engineer to join their DevOps team working on their growing cloud platform.
The Cloud Engineer role will involve aspects of design and implementation as well as support of the existing environment. Key responsibilities include deploying cloud environments, creating IaC and/or scripts for deployments, maintaining code repository for all produced code, resolving technical issues relating to the cloud platform, and providing on-call support if required.
Please note that this role will require the holder to be eligible for UK NPPV2+SC Clearance.
* Prior experience either as AWS, Hybrid cloud or Microsoft server SysOps
* Good understanding of AWS base technologies, EC2, RDS, VPC, S3 etc
* Competence in using IaC technologies (preferably Terraform)
* Scripting technologies (preferably PowerShell)
* Good experience of deploying and managing Microsoft Windows systems
* Strong troubleshooting and communication skills
* AWS Certification desirable
Ideally our client would like someone who could spend one or two days per week working in their office but they are open to this role being worked remotely
Or check similar jobs