Electrical Project Manager Required
Apply on Partner Site
Due to expansion a dynamic, ambitious Electrical Project Manager is required for a well established multi sector contractor!
* The role will require you to organise people, tasks, and resources to ensure successful conclusion and a provide a positive customer experience.
* Effectively assist in the design and construction management of projects, including: procurement; design; planning; workflows; stakeholder management; risk assessment; commissioning; and handover.
* Attend client meetings to develop and nurture new business with both new and existing clients.
* Carry out surveys for new requirements, along with supporting quotation documents and costs.
* Prepare project plans to include costing and writing quotations.
* Financial management of projects and working to budgets.
* Resource planning, including engineering resource, and delivering multiple time-bound projects within budget.
* Cost estimating and competitive procurement of both stock and site project materials.
* Manage risks, while anticipating and resolving issues.
* Ensure good record keeping for accurate reporting.
* Conduct post-project reviews to identify financial and implementation improvements..
* Provide high levels of customer satisfaction.
* Dynamic engineering experience to include the designing of Electrical Systems.
* Excellent, proven organisational skills – including strong attention to detail, and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
* Experience undertaking site surveys and project forecasting.
* Experience using Auto CAD would be beneficial, but not essential.
* Electrical contracting background is essential.
* NVQ Level 3, City and Guilds 2391/2394/5 is desired.
* 18th Edition Wiring Regulations.
Exciting Opportunity for career development and progression!
Salary is Circa £50k depending on experience plus Car Allowance
Interested? Please send me an up to date copy of your CV! Mia
Or check similar jobs