We are looking for a hardworking individual to join our amazing British multinational distribution company based in the Dartford area. Someone who can Provide a professional and efficient delivery service in accordance with relevant legislation, company EHS and quality policies.
Apply on Partner Site
• Ensure that the Company vehicle allocated is maintained in a roadworthy and clean condition, documenting appropriate checks and reporting any faults immediately.
• Deliver to customers as directed and assist with unloading and taking to final delivery point as requested. Report any problems with delivery sites.
• Ensure that all POD paperwork is correct and authorised, and all cash payments are collected and accounted for at the Branch
The successful candidate must have the following:
• UK Driving licence (Essential)
• Enthusiastic and highly driven individual
•No more than 6 points
•No CU, IN, DR, DD conviction codes
Or check similar jobs