Job title – Mechanical Shift Engineer
Apply on Partner Site
Location – London Liverpool Street
Salary – £43,000 - £45,000
Duration – Perm/Full-time
Sector – Facilities Maintenance
Our client is a very well-known Facilities Management organisation, who has recently been awarded a new contract near the London Liverpool Street area, and are looking to hire an additional Mechanical Shift Technician to work on a continental shift basis across this large, corporate environment. This will be to work as part of an experienced team of Mechanical & Electrical professionals in a shift capacity, supporting with any planned and reactive maintenance duties.
As a Mechanical Shift Engineer, your responsibilities will include the following:
* To support the contract with any planned & reactive maintenance duties (maintenance of boiler systems, cooling towers, air conditioning units, fan coil units, air handling units, pumps, motors, BMS checks and general HVAC & plumbing maintenance.
* To ensure compliance & health & safety is adhered to.
* To show contractors around site and to issue correct permits to work.
We are looking for a Mechanical Shift Engineer who has the following skills and qualifications:
* City & Guilds or NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Mechanical or HVAC Engineering.
* To have experience of working within the commercial facilities management remit.
* To ideally have worked in a shift capacity and as part of a team of M&E professionals.
£43,000 - £45,000 basic salary
Plenty of overtime
20 days leave
To apply for this role as Mechanical Shift Engineer, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV
Or check similar jobs