Application Manager - Leasing
Apply on Partner Site
Bibby Financial Services have an exciting opportunity available for a thorough Application Manager to join our team in Leeds (hybrid working). You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary, plus benefits.
We’ve supported small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) since 1982 and today we support more than 9000 businesses worldwide. We are proud to help businesses, both big and small to grow and thrive in domestic and international markets.
We’re in the business of relationships. Whether working together or supporting our clients, that’s what makes us stand out from the crowd.
We know our value lies in our brilliant people, It is fast-paced and varied, and we can handle it. We trust each other, take ownership, work flexibly, have fun and deliver for our clients every time.
We empower our colleagues to be themselves and grow in the way they want – we believe in them and celebrate their success.
As our Application Manager, we will reward you and your hard work with:
* Private healthcare for you and your family
* Company pension scheme
* Wide range of flexible benefits, such as gym membership, technology, or health assessments
* Access to an online wellbeing centre
* Range of discounts from many businesses
* 25 days holiday which increases with service and options to buy or sell more
* Electric Vehicle/Plug-in Hybrid Vehicle (EV/PHEV) scheme
As our Application Manager, you will…
Manage the Leasing application suite, in particular the core platform, to ensure they are up to date, well maintained and delivering value for the Leasing business.
The role will sit within the Application Management team in IT Services, with a matrix reporting line into the Head of Operations for the Leasing business.
Your responsibilities as our Application Manager will include:
* Creating and maintaining application roadmaps for the Leasing applications
* Coordinating the annual/regular updates and upgrades and regulatory compliance
* Working with the Business Application Owners, other key stakeholders and wider Application Specialist teams to ensure the Applications continue to meet business need
* Establishing and running key stakeholder groups for the ongoing management of the roadmap
* Owning and maintaining key Vendor relationships in conjunction with the business and procurement departments
* Implementing and managing service improvement plans with vendors
* Ensuring all cost is verified against contractual commitment and service levels before sign-off
* Managing the follow-up on underlying issues and bringing together teams and vendors to find solutions and implement improvements
* Managing the delivery of change initiatives for the application
* Identifying areas where Bibby can extract value from existing investment with the implementation of new functionality
* Collaborating with other application communities where crossovers and dependencies arise and providing input/assistance in establishing interfaces and integrations
* Working within the wider Application Management team and providing support for other products to cover team absence
* Engaging with key strategic initiatives and projects and collaborating with those teams to facilitate the delivery of application change in line with the project goals
* Developing a deep understanding of how the Leasing business utilises the applications to drive optimisation and efficiencies
What we are looking for in our ideal Application Manager:
* Good understanding of the Leasing/Asset Finance business sector – preferably someone who has worked in that sector or a similar sector for several years
* Excellent Stakeholder Management skills
* Experience of work co-ordination and planning in prior roles
* Commercial awareness
* Understanding of the wider IT environment – preferably someone with prior exposure to the ITIL framework or a service environment
* The ability to cope with work from multiple sources and manage workload and expectations appropriately
* The ability to make sense of information in differing formats and devise fit for purpose solutions
* The ability to deal appropriately with third parties
There’s no place quite like BFS and we’re proud of that. It’s all down to our colleagues - they make us the business with which every SME wants to partner.
If you would like to join us, please click ‘Apply’ today to be considered as our Application Manager – we would love to hear from you!
We're absolutely committed to being a truly inclusive place to work, where everyone has an equal opportunity to reach their true potential. Let us know if you need adjustments to support you through any stage of the recruitment process.
We reserve the right to close applications early. No agencies, please
Or check similar jobs