Supply Star Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of a secondary school nr Warwick who require an experienced, highly enthusiastic, and motivated Network Manager to work closely with our Senior Leadership Team in taking responsibility for the development, management, implementation, and maintenance of the Academy Trust’s IT systems (curriculum and administration).
Apply on Partner Site
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a professional working attitude, with excellent communication and customer service skills
• Shows initiative and demonstrates a proactive 'can do' approach to problem solving
• Has a flexible and adaptive approach to work
• Can work well under pressure and multi-task
• Can provide leadership and support to an IT Technician and IT Apprentice
• Is committed to safeguarding children You will manage and oversee provision of all IT hardware, systems and services in the school and support the Academy Trust as it grows by working collaboratively across all merging schools to align systems, processes, and policies.
You must be able to take ownership and delivery of strategic overview, direction, and development plans.
You will ensure compliance with all legislation, produce, and analyse reports and advise the Senior Leadership Team where necessary.
This is an exciting opportunity for a committed professional looking to progress their career in a rewarding role that can make a difference to the education of young people.
If you have experience of, or an interest in working in an education environment, can demonstrate a calm and steady manner, effective communication skills and a positive outlook we would welcome your application.
What We Offer:
• A fantastic school environment in which to work, with exemplary relationships and successful with outstanding outcomes
• A generous pension scheme and access to a range of staff health and wellbeing resources and services, working together with a great team that offers guidance and mentoring
• A first-class commitment to developing individuals through personalised CPD programmes and working with our people so that they reach their full potential
Or check similar jobs