Role: Catering Engineer
Apply on Partner Site
Salary: Up to £42,000 per annum
Hours: 42.5 hours
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Catering Engineer to join their team, covering the area of Cardiff.
Our client is passionate about working in a busy and demanding industry to support nationwide catering services, and are seeking someone who has great technical skills to hit the ground running.
Day to day duties of the Catering Engineer:
• Service, maintenance and repair of commercial catering equipment
• Fault Finding on electrical, gas commercial catering equipment
• Go the extra mile to engage customers and find solutions
• Customer facing position – meeting and liaising with clients in a professional manner
• Ensuring all paperwork is completed in full and in a timely manner
• Working closely with the office Service team
• Working to customer service levels, ensuring their food service equipment is repaired and returned to service as quickly as possible
• Drive the implementation of engineering best practice processes, procedures and tools that maximise effectiveness and efficiency
• Carrying out regular stock management of parts
• Ensure compliance with relevant health and safety regulations.
• Maintain a professional approach to your work and being a model brand ambassador when on a customer’s site.
• To communicate effectively and efficiently with product manufacturers and suppliers to ensure the correct parts are identified whilst on site
• To demonstrate high standards of working practice and a flexible approach with the ability to work on own initiative.
The ideal Catering Engineer will have the following:
• Working as a gas service engineer to a high professional standard in the catering industry
• Full Driving Licence
• COMCAT 1, 3 & 5
• Strong inter-personal skills
• Strong IT skills
• Excellent communication skills
If you feel like you would be a good fit for the Catering Engineer role, please apply now or contact us to find out more
Or check similar jobs